Thursday, July 21, 2005

Platitudes 18:5-7 (STRIV)

All quotations are from the Standard-Text Revised International Version (STRIV), unless otherwise noted.


5 There are eight roads which lead to an altered reality;
Yea, even seven and one routes to a unique perspective:

6 Be very wealthy;
Be very intoxicated;
Be very crazya;
Be very beautiful;
7 Be very talented;
Be very foolish;
Be very powerful;
Be very wise.

8 Intellect walks the streets in net stockings,
calling in a loud voice,
9 "Anybody want to party? Do you
like to party? I like to party,"
10 and the women of the village close their curtains.
Her lovers come to her, and she says,
11 "Baby why you so mean to me?
I just need a shekel's worth,
12 just for tonight, you know I'm good
for it, just tonight, half a shekel,
13 I'll invent the stats in the morning,
I'll write that new ad with breakfast."
14 And when she falls ill, even the dogs
will not lick her sores; even the nuns
15 pull back their hands.




aSome manuscripts: religious.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger stan said...

Scary. Reality as a last-minute compensation after a frivolous drug-binge. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I can be contacted through hiproglogrrrl(at)hotmail(dot)com.